Brochures & Flyers
Whatever your design or your vision, we have the brochure or flyer you need.
Printing from A2 through to A6 on a range of gloss and matt paper stocks. We offer several folding options including Roll Fold, ZigZag and Double Parallel. Not shy from a challenge , If you want to achieve something unique, get in touch.
We offer roll and zigzag folds as standard, but if you need something that’s a little bit different, just ask.
PERFORATIONS & SCORING
A tear-off perforated form and a sharp, scored fold on a bulkier stock makes it easier to engage with the print design.
A smart finish with a Matt or gloss cello-glaze on both sides, or just one side, always impresses.
Online ordering. 24/7 anytime.
- A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, DL, Double DL
- A4 6 Printed Page and 8 Printed Page
- DL 8 Printed Page
- Full Color One or Both Sides
- Black and White / Grey Scale
- Matt or Gloss Celloglazing also available depending on stock weight and job type
- Celloglazing available on One or Both Sides
- Scoring, Perforating and Folding available depending on stock weight and job type
- Templates available for standard folds
- 80gsm through to 350gsm Gloss
- Bond and Matt (Satin) stock
- Not all stock types are available in every gsm
- Recycled stock available
Custom Size Options:
- Roll Fold
- Zig Zag Fold
- Download our Templates
- 2mm on all sides.
- 3mm in from all sides
Accepted file types:
- PDF version 1.4 or higher formats only.
- 300 dpi for all images and artwork at full size; 800 dpi for all text as an image.
- CMYK or grey scale only.
- All fonts are embedded or converted to curves so they print correctly.
- Borders and type must be within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Ensure your artwork matches your order specifications.
- Artwork must be correctly sized with required amounts of bleed
- All transparency effects are to be flattened
- Overprints must be set correctly for desired result
- All color profiles are to be removed
- Ensure all images are at correct resolution
- Registration marks, key-lines, die-lines and other non-printing items must be removed
- Crop marks, if required, are to be positioned outside bleed area.
Should we need to contact you regarding your artwork, you will be contacted by email only. LEP Color Printers do not correct, modify or proofread artwork. All files are printed as supplied to us.