Need a custom shaped sticker? We’ve got you covered! Need a pull up banner? We can do that too! All your wide format needs are here.
Choose from one of our common sizes for products or enter in a custom size. Great for POS!
ADHESIVES, STICKERS AND DECALS
We offer a range of different vinyl and laminate options from our standard 3 year vinyl to our removable wall decals. We can do any shape and any size within our capabilities.
PULL UP BANNERS
Three sizes available in 850mm, 1000mm and 1200mm wide and 2000mm tall. These banners are printed on our crease resistant blockout Polypropylene stock, making them more superior than the standard greyback stock. Our cases are sturdy aluminium bases with fold out feet.
OUTDOOR VINYL AND MESH BANNERS
Strong 440gsm outdoor vinyl material or our Satin mesh banner with the option to hem the edges for extra durability and strength when hanging with eyelets.
3 year matt vinyl adhered to either 5mm Corflute or 5mm Foamboard perfect for Real Estate or Wedding Signage.
Silk Poster paper and tear and water resistant Polypropylene stock available. Perfect for Large Format short runs for events and notices.
Online ordering. 24/7 anytime.
- Stickers can be from 5mm to 1300mm wide
- Pull up banners come in 850mm, 1000mm and 12000mm widths and 2000mm high
- Outdoor Vinyl Banners can be printed up to 1500mm in width
- Mesh banners come in up to 1400mm in with
- 5mm Corflute and Foamboard signs come in up to 1200mm width and 2400mm long
- 3mm Aluminium Composite Signage up to 1300mm in width and 2400mm long
- Silk and Polypropylene Wide Format posters can be printed up to 1200mm in width
- CMYK color format 1 sided only for all stocks
- 3 year Gloss or Matt Laminate and 5 year Gloss Laminate available on all sticker and poster options including Rigid Signs
- CutContour stickers to any shape
- Welded edges available on Outdoor Vinyl and Mesh Banners
- Eyelets available on posters and corflutes
- Weeding of letters and applying application tape for transfers
- 2 year matt and gloss adhesive vinyl
- 5 year matt and gloss adhesive vinyl
- Removable white and removable clear adhesive vinyl
- Easy Apply stocks for transfers and vehicle signage
- One Way Vision with Clear laminate
- 440gsm Outdoor Vinyl Banner
- Satin Mesh Banner
- 220gsm Blockout Polypropylene
- 200gsm Silk
- Corflute, Foamboard and Aluminium Composite Rigid Signage
Custom Size Options:
- Most Wide Format Products are custom sized, some common sizes include business card size stickers and 600 x 900mm Corflutes
- 2mm on all sides
- 3mm in from all sides
Accepted file types:
- PDF version 1.4 or higher
- 300dpi for all images and artwork at full size
- Artwork must be correctly sized with required amounts of bleed
- All transparency effects are to be flattened
- Overprints must be set correctly for desired result
- All color profiles are to be removed (except for stickers with CutContour)
- Ensure all images are at correct resolution
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items must be removed
- Crop marks, if required, are to be positioned outside bleed area.
- Colors must be either CMYK or Grey Scale (i.e.no RGB, Pantone or Spot Colors)
- All fonts must be embedded or converted to curves so they print correctly
- Borders and type must be within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Ensure your artwork matched your order specifications
Vinyl Sticker Instructions:
All vinyl stickers over the quantity of 10 should be supplied for machine cutting. Please supply your PDF file with the cut line on the artwork and set it up as follows:
- Open your artwork in Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
- Define the cutting path: Create a path that defines the exact shape where you want the cut to occur, ensuring you have allowed bleed.
- Under the swatch panel options, apply a fifth color to the path (keeping the color mode to CMYK) and name the swatch “CutContour”
- Re-save the file as a PDF and submit this artwork to the job
- The cut path you have created will not be printed onto your artwork, but give the cutting machine the information it needs to cut your stickers.