We understand a quality business card is crucial to your business. At Adrift Print we offer the best options for an awesome card and finish.
The printing detail of your business card is up to you. Choose from our large range of standard stocks and options, or talk to us about customizing them.
Need design use the contact form and supply us with as much information as possible. One of our designers will get straight to work on your card.
We offer standard and die-cut round corners in 3mm, 6mm, 10mm or 24mm. Any combination of corners is possible.
Choose Matt or gloss cello glazing on both sides or just one side. Select no cello glazing, or ask for one side gloss and one side matt. We can do it all.
For something a bit special, we offer 90mm x 110mm or 184mm x 54mm sized double business cards. Their size means they also make perfect swing tags.
Online ordering. 24/7 anytime.
- Standard Size – 90mm x 54mm and 90mm x 55mm Die cut Round Corner Size – 86mm x 50mm
- Double Business Card Standard Size – 90mm x 110mm or 184mm x 54mm
- Full Color Front and Back
- Black and White / Grey Scale Back or Unprinted
- Matt or Gloss Cello glazing Available on One or Both Sides
- No Cello glazing also available
- Hole Drilling: 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm or 8mm
- Round Corners Standard: 6mm or 10mm
- Round Corners Die Cut: 3mm, 6mm or 24mm
- 400gsm & 310gsm Deluxe Art board OFFSET
- 350gsm & 310gsm Deluxe Art board DIGITAL
- 350gsm Loyalty Card, 400gsm (0.4ums) Plastic,
- 350gsm Recycled also available
Custom Size Options:
- Custom Trim, Custom Size and Custom Die Cutting also available
- Next Day Dispatch available for no extra charge on 400gsm with Matt cello both sides or Gloss cello one side – contact us for more details.
- 2mm on all sides
- 3mm in from all sides
Accepted file types:
- PDF version 1.4 or higher
- 300 dpi for all images / 800 dpi for all text as an image
- Colors must be either CMYK or Grey Scale (i.e. no RGB, Pantone or Spot Colors)
- All fonts must be embedded or converted to curves
- Borders and type must be within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Ensure your artwork matches your order specifications.
- Artwork must be correctly sized with required amounts of bleed
- All transparency effects are to be flattened
- Overprints must be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles are to be removed
- Ensure all images are at correct resolution
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items must be removed
- Crop marks, if required, are to be positioned outside bleed area.